You are currently viewing NeueChair™ Warranty.View Secretlab Warranty
NeueChair™ 12-Year Limited Warranty
Table of Contents
A. WARRANTY PERIODS
- NEUECHAIR: Skeletal Frame, Aluminium Frame, Wheelbase and Polyamide Frame – [12 years]
- NEUECHAIR: Lumbar Support and Central Mechanism Hub - [5 years]
- NEUECHAIR: Armrest Mechanism, Casters Mechanism and Gas Lift - [3 years]
(collectively, the "Products").
B. WARRANTY AND APPLICABILITY
NEUECHAIR PTE. LTD. (“NEUE”) warrants the Products for the warranty periods specified in Section A (Warranty Periods) above in respect of:
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials leading to loss of functionality of the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests functionality, and casters.
During the applicable warranty period, NEUE will repair, replace or refund (at its option and in accordance with applicable law) any product, part, or component covered by this warranty.
For each Product purchased, the warranty period starts from the date of delivery of the Product (based on valid tracking details).
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser who has validly acquired the Product from NEUE, its subsidiaries, affiliates and authorized resellers, and is non-transferable.
NEUE reserves the right to limit warranty coverage to the country in which the purchaser originally made the Product purchase.
Some of NEUE’s authorized resellers may be permitted by NEUE to manage the warranty provided for the Products sold by them. In such cases, the warranty policy offered by the authorized reseller will apply instead.
C. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
NEUE does NOT cover the following under this warranty:
- Defects in Products purchased through unauthorized resale, remarketing or distribution.
- Normal wear and tear including but not limited to the wear and tear or degradation of mesh, top portion of armrests, lumbar pillow, casters exterior, ControlShift™ paddles, variance of tightness of mechanisms.
- Damage caused by a service performed by anyone who is not officially acting as an employee, representative or sub-contractor of NEUE.
- Any damage to the Products or to any property or person, caused by failure to adhere to NEUE’s published instructions and guidelines, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes (including, without limitation, use of the Product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Defects in a Product that has been modified or altered, including the substitution of any unauthorized components for use in place of the original components in the Product.
- Defects in a Product caused by failure to use, apply, install, reconfigure or maintain the Product or component according to NEUE’s published instructions.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS SUBJECT TO CONSUMER LAW: TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEUE DISCLAIMS ANY STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE FOR WARRANTY CLAIM. INSOFAR AS A WARRANTY CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, NEUE LIMITS THE DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES OR THE REFUND OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. SOME COUNTRIES, STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION MAY LAST, IN WHICH CASE THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY.
D. WARRANTY AND APPLICABILITY
NEUE must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to email@example.com. A valid proof of purchase must be presented for any warranty claim to enable NEUE to reasonably verify the warranty claim.
Products purchased through a NEUE authorized reseller must be accompanied by a valid copy of the invoice of the purchase for any claim under this Warranty.
NEUE reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense.
Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only. Components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original. Where NEUE has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in repairing or replacing such defective part or material (including in particular the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by NEUE. Replacement parts are covered by the balance of the original warranty, 30 days, or as required under applicable law, whichever is longer.
E. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
NEUE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, OR ANY STATUTORY LIABILITY FOR INTENTIONAL OR GROSSLY NEGLIGENT ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS.
SOME COUNTRIES, STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY.
Any queries relating to this warranty are to be sent to:
NEUECHAIR PTE. LTD.
351 Braddell Road, #05-02, Singapore 579713
Refund and Return Policy
We want you to love your chair! However, if you are not completely satisfied, we want to work with you to make things right. But before considering a return, don't forget that all our chairs are covered by our 12 years limited warranty, which you can read up more here.
Note: For purchases from Authorized resellers
Please contact the respective merchants for further refund/return information as warranty policy offered by the authorized reseller may apply instead
For any return queries, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer support team will do their best to assist you.
Any withdrawal of a contract with us must be initiated within 14-days of the product’s delivery by contacting us via the email address provided above. All returns must be returned to the designated address without undue delay (within 14 days) and return shipping and fees shall be at the purchaser’s responsibility. We do not accept returns of partially assembled products.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). However, note that the cost of returning the goods to us is borne by you. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods from you.
If the return policy is not adhered to, or if the product is damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the refund or deduct a charge based on the condition of the goods.
All returns and refunds decisions by Neue shall be final.
|Category A||Category B|
|New and unassembled||Used and undamaged|
|Return Packaging||To be returned in Original Packaging|
|Validity period for returns||Up to 14 days from the date you received your chair, based on tracking|
|Return shipping fees||At purchaser's responsibility|
|Damage Fee² (if applicable)||An additional fee² of up to 10% may apply (determined upon inspection of the returned goods)|
|Return Process||Refunds will be made within 5 working days upon receipt of return package (via tracking)|
Do note that the risk of loss of any returns are borne by the consumer once the product to be returned has been passed to the courier. You are responsible that your returns are properly packed and shipped back to us.
Any filing of claims for damages with carriers must be done at the consumer's discretion and responsibility.
All returns and refunds decisions by NeueChair shall be final.
¹ Return fee includes administrative and inspection fee
² Additional fee is determined after inspection of the condition of returned goods, overall packaging condition as well as any part relating to the chair
³ Refund % fees are calculated based, at checkout, on the final payable amount of your order
We are sad to see you go but if you really need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product that you would like to return.
We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return your order.